Sr Manager/Director Laboratory Vendor Management EMEA
Remoteeindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
LabConnect improves lives by partnering with pharma/biotech companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) to accelerate the development of new medicines around the world. An independent, global, one-stop-shop focused on delivering central laboratory services that are tailor-made, timely and flexible to meet the evolving study demands from traditional to increasingly complex trials.
At LabConnect, we are a growing and global team. In addition to great perks and challenging work assignments, we invest in our people with enriching career growth opportunities. We believe in a friendly and collaborative environment with open lines of communication.
LabConnect Europe is looking for a
Senior Manager/Director Laboratory Vendor Management EMEA
What will you do?
In this role you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing management of the company’s vendor management team to meet current and future business needs and ensure delivery of vendor services against strategic business expectations for EMEA. You will support the company’s global initiatives such as network laboratory monitoring and accountability. You will interact with the primary vendor labs and regional partner labs and help build strategic relationships with these labs in EMEA. You are responsible for early engagement during vendor selection stage to understand expectations of the clients and ensure vendors ability to deliver services, as well as measure and manage performance. This role will require some travel.
In this role you will be reporting to the Senior Director Vendor Management.
What can you expect from us?
- We truly live our values: partnership, excellence, execution, collaboration, forward thinking, accountability, and nimble
- You will have impact in scale-ing our business in EMEA
- A small team with short communication lines
- Nice combination of strategy and operations
- A market based salary
- Support in the tools you need to do your job (laptop, phone reimbursement)
What do we expect from you?
- You have BSc or Master degree in life sciences/health, with a track record in contribution/delivery of clinical trial support.
- You have 10+ years of experience in central laboratory industry
- Experience in vendor management is a plus
- You can effectively translate a high-level strategy into actionable targets
- You are a teamplayer and a selfstarter
- You feel comfortable in nimble environment with a focus on results
- You feel comfortable in English, is you also speak German, that is a plus
- This is a remote job, you can work from where you want, as long as you are in the right time zone and willing to travel, so near train station/airport